- 650 gram Fresh fish, cut into 2cm-ish cubes.
- 2 Limes – juiced.
- 1 Cucumber peeled and chopped.
- 2 Tomatoes seeded and chopped.
- 2 Spring onions chopped.
- 1 cup Coconut milk.
- Rinse the fish in well-salted water for a few minutes then drain and pat dry.
- Mix the fish with the lime juice and place in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients, season with salt and pepper and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Vanuatu is one of the few countries in the Pacific that have developed a robust natural beef export industry.
The beef at Waterfront Bar and Grill comes from local farms that only feed their cows grass and are antibiotic and hormone-free.
Our steaks are tender, flavourful, juicy, and cooked to perfection. Cut into an ideal portion, seasoned, and seared on a ripping hot grill.
Is there really anything more delicious than a perfectly-cooked steak?
USEFUL BISLAMA PHRASES
Good morning – Gudmoning
Do you speak Bislama? – Yu save toktok Bislama?
My name is – Nem blong me
I’m from – Mi blong
Please – Plis
Thank you very much – Tank yu tumas
How much is this? – Hamas long hemia?
I want – Mi wantem
Eat – Kakae
Where are you going? – Yu go wea?
I don’t know – Mi no save
Sorry – Mi sori
Goodbye – Lukim yu